ACE NEEDS A NEW WEBSITE
Posted 06th Aug, 2013
by Andrew Savchyn
Change is inevitable. And as much as we’ve loved our website over the past couple of years, it’s getting a little creaky – time for an upgrade.
We’ve issued an RFP for a re-do of our website. The design is great, but not mobile-friendly. And the backend needs an overhaul.
The rough project timeline is:
- RFP Issued – August 6 2013
- Proposals Due – August 27 2013 (a shortlist of respondents may be requested to attend a meeting with the selection committee)
- Company selected – September 10 2013
- Project start – September 2013
- Full site launch – November/December 2013
Here’s the selection committee:
- Dana DiTomaso, Kick Point
- Kiri Wysynski, Alberta Innovates Health Solutions
- Sheena Moore, Lindisfarne Productions
- Joyce Byrne, Venture Publishing
- Julian Faid, Students’ Association of MacEwan University
Any questions should go to our Communications Chair, Dana DiTomaso at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a question period outlined in the RFP – please take advantage of it!