CX Research to Understand Changing Markets – Luncheon Workshop
Time: 11:15am - 1.30pm
Place: MacEwan University, Allard Hall, Room 11-428
Arpy Dragffy of PH1 Media will lead participants through a real-life case study to illustrate how CX research can have a huge impact on business outcomes and innovation. Participants will work in teams to come up with a plan to help a client hold on to a dominant market position that is being disrupted due to a changing market.
Topics will include:
- Understanding how research informs, shapes, facilitates, and measures the innovation process
- Using market research tools like focus groups and surveys to gain an understanding about changing consumer behaviour
- Framing a business problem as an opportunity to innovate
- Scoring and prioritizing business opportunities
- Defining research strategy design criteria to streamline success
This event is appropriate for researchers in client side or supply side settings, and with a range of experience in CX from newbies to pros.
Share this event with your friends
Edmonton: Tuesday, May 15, 2018
11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.; MacEwan University, Allard Hall, Room 11-428
Cost: $25 MRIA Members, $40 Non-members, Students = Free
Lunch will be provided