Place: The Pint Off Whyte (8032 104 St NW, Edmonton)
INTERVIVOS PRESENTS: THE SPRING 2017 MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
interVivos is seeking young professional protégés for our Spring 2017 Mentorship Program. Our mentors are Edmonton’s established leaders from a variety of professional fields. Register now to reserve a spot! Want to learn more about the interVivos Mentorship Program? Check out our video!
What you can expect as a protégé in the Spring Program:
- Protégés such as yourself are introduced to mentors at our pairing event on June 13, 2017 at 5:30 pm.
- Focused networking with 15 mentors and fellow protégés.
- 5-minute `speed dating format` rotations with all mentors to discuss goals and expectations.
- At the end of the event, mentors and protégés select their choices for mentorship and interVivos makes final pairings. Note – there is a very small chance of going unpaired.
- Mentors and protégés find out who they are matched with in late June.
- Mentors and protégés agree to meet a minimum of 3 times for 1 hour over the 6 month program (July-December 2017).
- An informal contract is signed at the pairing event by mentors and protégés.
- interVivos performs check-ins throughout the program.
- We provide resources, videos and tip sheets before, after and during the program for your reference.
- Protégés pay a one-time fee of $60 that covers the cost of running the program.
- While some people look to mentorship for career development, our program focuses on supporting you in developing a professional and successful relationship with a seasoned leader.
Details of the Pairing Event:
- Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Time: 5:30 to 8:30pm
- 5:30 – 6:00 Networking
- 6:00 – 8:00 Speed Dating Format Rotations
- 8:00 – 8:30 Networking
- Location: The Pint Off Whyte (8032 104 St NW, Edmonton)
- Light snacks will be provided
Register now at: http://bit.ly/2pYWasI