Posted/Last Revised: 4th Dec, 2017
- SugarLash Pro
- Educational Req.
- 10+ years of experience in the beauty educational space.
- Proven track record of success in building a top professional training academy.
- Clear understanding of how manage large teams with many different aspects including in-house, out sourced, and sole proprietors around the globe.
- Creative and analytical thinker who has a long track record of identifying and executing on educational opportunities and creating amazing content through textbooks, web, events, and online academy channels.
- Creative eye for persuasive, innovative, and comprehensive education creation.
- Experience managing agencies and working closely with internal and/or external creative, educational, web, and customer service departments
- Passion for lifestyle brands especially in beauty, fashion and retail sectors
- Contact Name
- Courtney Buhler
- Contact Phone
- (780) 616-5574
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2018
About the Company
Sugarlash PRO pushes eyelash industry standards with breakthrough product, cutting-edge education, and a network of professionals who are committed to avant-garde lash services around the globe. Quality is at the heart of everything we offer, and we strive to maintain our position as the top luxury lash provider in the world. We push the status quo in the industry and partner with those wanting to evolve and drive the lash movement forward. Sugarlash PRO lashes have been featured in VOGUE, Harper’s Bazaar, Byrdie and more.
Job Summary – Academy Director
We’re a fast-growing company looking for a proven coordinator to manage our education branch. With a handle on managing people, coordinating events, and an eye for industry trends, this strategic leader will play an integral role in defining the Academy strategy, collecting consumer insights, and influencing the strategic vision for the brand as it expands into new educational channels such as online, in-person, private trainings, salon trainings, collaborations, events and conferences and more.
- Lead development and execution of go-to-market strategies for LashPRO Academy and successful brand initiatives, such as pop-up events, trade shows, partnerships and collabs, and more.
- Understand our customers inside and out, including how they buy and their buying criteria; Identify and keep abreast of key market trends; become an expert on our competition, provide market intelligence and drive differentiation of our new and existing educational offerings
- Create innovative and profitable courses and programs to push the status quo of the lash training space including online courses, hands on courses, private training, conferences, trade shows.
- Create a reporting and analysis to measure academy profitability and educator performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Overall management of educator team, academy customer service team and administrative team, and creative team to ensure smooth flow of deliverables and meeting of deadlines while maintaining the highest quality standards at all times for all programs.
- Lead the overall planning and delivery of academy related areas (academy positioning, values, messaging, academy communications, systems and processes) and partner with the Creative Director to drive consistent and compelling educational offerings to target students.
- Implement Academy best practices and test new marketing methods and strategies for driving sales
- Create necessary contracts for educators, schools, salons etc. as well as systems and processes for course launches.
- Drive Academy expansion globally into new countries.