Posted/Last Revised: 31st Jul, 2017
- Hoopla Media
- Contact Name
- Colleen Nuc
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 18, 2017
Hoopla Media is an Edmonton based video production company specializing in corporate and commercial videos. We are a tight knit, creative group, and are passionate about telling stories through video.
We’re looking to add an Account Coordinator to our team. If selected, you’d plan and coordinate work on various projects; sometimes you’d support members of the Hoopla team and other times you’ll be the project lead. You’ll work with clients, actors, and vendors as required.
No two video projects are the same and you’ll coordinate the many moving pieces of different projects. In this position, you will:
- Attend client meetings
- Provide project updates to clients
- Organize production timelines and plans
- Coordinate with clients, crew, and vendors
- Support other member of the Hoopla team
- Work on set, managing timelines and production
- Assist with casting, craft services, booking, and permits
- Manage the office and perform administrative duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Is very organized with a keen eye for details
- Has great people skills and remains calm under pressure
- Is passionate about video
- Is a self starter. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t need to be told what to do.
- Is a good communicator, writer, listener, and presenter
- Knows the ins and outs of Google Drive
- Has previous project coordination experience
This is an entry level job, so even if you don’t have all the requirements listed above, send us an email with why you think you’d be a good fit—if you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you! To apply, send us a cover letter (or cover video) and resume to email@example.com. Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.