Posted/Last Revised: 9th Aug, 2018
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
Post-Secondary or equivalent
- Contact Name
- Angus Gastle
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 31, 2018
As a Account Director, you will be responsible for staying on top of the day-to-day project flow across the company. You will act as the face and voice of Makespace, as the daily client contact on multiple accounts and ensure that all projects assigned are completed smoothly, on time and on budget.
We’re not just looking for an order taker, we want someone who can think critically about their daily challenges and make strategic decisions that elevate our clients’ business and protect the quality of the final product we’re creating.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Post-secondary education
- Passionate about quality creative
- Naturally proactive
- Experience with OSX, GSuite, Adobe CC, Basecamp, Slack and other cloud based platforms.
- Establish a positive and partnering relationship with all clients
- Fulfill daily client requests, ensuring that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Keep client and creative updated on project status
- Attain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment
- Initiate and coordinate the scheduling of production processes
- Create project schedules to keep everyone on track
- Facilitate the accuracy and quality of agency product
- Produce communication materials (contact and status reports)
- Daily maintenance of the billing and budgeting process
- Ensure that all client estimates are signed off before work begins
- Manage supplier relationships and act as an internal production resource as needed
- Assist with building a positive agency culture
Big thinking. Branding. Environments.
Brands exist in the context of real life. As humans, we flow from one commercial message and experience to another, rarely ever considering that they may be a ‘brand touch-point’. So we set out to build a company that removes ‘expertise’ silos and the constrictive thinking that goes along with that. Furthermore, we founded a company that responds to target audiences with an understanding that they are largely in control.
Our multidisciplinary approach lets us craft deeper experiences that transcend the typical branding, design and marketing spectrums. We cross-pollinate insights, ideas and disciplines to meet the challenging demands of those ever-morphing audiences.
The collective consciousness that is Makespace employs strategists, writers, designers, architects, and digital specialists. At our core, we see ourselves as story facilitators. We work organically between our professional disciplines because that is how we will instill and ensure fluidity and persistence in the outcomes you’ve tasked us to achieve.
We start with big thinking, we roll up our sleeves, and we are relentless in the pursuit of sound results. And that always makes for a good story.
How to Apply:
We are looking for team players who are passionate, proactive and competent. If you are that person, send us your resume.
Job location: 101, 10137-104 St NW