Posted/Last Revised: 7th Feb, 2017
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- You love meeting with, chatting with, networking with, and helping others
- You’re a positive passionate person with a ton of energy
- You’re a detailed and organized multi-tasker who loves a fast-paced work environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You place high value on your work-life balance
- You have 3-5 year of experience in the marketing and advertising industry
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing focus
- You have great computer skills and are proficient in MS Office and Adobe Products
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re a do-er and love to see things through to completion
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
- Contact Name
- Matt Aubin
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2017
KEEN Creative is looking for a super skilled, energetic, and outgoing Account Executive to add to our awesome and ever-growing team of talented individuals.
Do you have dreams about artistic ad campaigns and cool creative projects? Are you a total people person and want nothing more than to help your fellow man? Are you a super organized list maker, who thrives on deadlines? Well, you might be crazy, or you might just fit right in here.
So you’re probably asking yourself, who we are and what is this job actually about…Well…
KEEN Creative is a downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) As a small yet diverse award winning design, web, and marketing agency, we’ve created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada, throughout our twelve plus years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome visual communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience.
As an Account Executive with KEEN, you’ll get to see and learn about all kinds of different businesses, as a liaison between our clients and our internal departments. Being the go to person for our clients, you’ll meet with them to derive, communicate, and manage their project needs, budgets, timelines, and required deliverables. With your strong attention to detail and organization skills, you’ll work with our team to see projects through to completion. With a client-comes-first attitude; you understand the value of great customer service and work hard to build and reinforce lasting client relationships. And you’ll have a ton of fun doing so!
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter today.