Posted/Last Revised: 20th Sep, 2018
- Odvod Publishing Inc. (Avenue Magazine)
- Contact Name
- Trudy Callaghan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 451-1379
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2018
Avenue is Edmonton’s source for great food, fashion, and fantastic people. It’s our job to be on the frontline of what’s going on in our city. We believe in everything about Edmonton and boast about where we live every chance we get. We’re also always looking for people who believe in Edmonton as much as we do.
Our sales team is currently looking for another member to help build relationships with local businesses and spread Avenue’s reach throughout Edmonton. It’s a team that is supportive, kind, appreciates a great sense of humour, and is enthusiastic about being a key part of growing our magazine.
Being a small group, you’ll have the opportunity to stand out and be noticed. If this sounds like a team you’d be excited to join, we’d like to hear from you.
Past sales and/or marketing experience is an asset.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Selling advertising space in multiple publications;
- Selling online advertising on applicable websites;
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Managing an account list with attention to prioritizing business, identifying opportunities and efficiently managing time;
- Prospecting for new business; adhering to the guidelines;
- Work with the Traffic and Production Departments to ensure all production is received on schedule;
- Ensuring clients stay within the terms of the contract;
- Acting as a liaison between the client and Odvod Publishing, managing all client issues;
- Forwarding all commission information to Accounting in a timely and organized manner;
- Working cooperatively within a team environment (attending regular sales meetings, contributing to new business development, resolving account discrepancies, sharing success stories, respecting the team environment).