Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Apr, 2017
- Top Draw Inc
- Contact Name
- Katherine Duffy
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 1, 2017
We are looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Digital Account Manager to continually improve our team! The Account Manager will act as the lead client-facing contact on behalf of Top Draw and create and lead strategic online marketing initiatives. Performing and delivering on established KPI’s, maintaining client relationships and leading the internal production team will be your primary responsibilities. If creating and driving online strategy, leading a team and performing for clients is up your alley, then this job is for you!
You will have:
- 2-3+ years of experience in an online marketing/account management role.
- Passion for proving the power of digital and measured results.
- Familiar with SEO/PPC/Local SEO best practices and implementation.
- Understanding of Social Media’s role in online marketing
- A strong ability to recognize when to adapt and pivot your online marketing strategies when the situation arises.
- Strong customer service approach.
- Familiarity in juggling organizing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic agency environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital agency or account management environment.
- Google Analytics & Adwords Certifications.
- Experience working with lead tracking / CRM software.
- CAAP certification.
- Experience writing creative briefs and inspiring a creative team.
You will get to:
- Lead and organize meetings with clients ranging from local to national sized.
- Spearhead and initiate strategies with defined KPI’s for clients.
- Draw upon your experience and collaborate with the internal team to create and implement online marketing strategy that delivers measured, irrefutable results.
- Support clients throughout project & retainer touch points and recommend strategic improvements and pivots.
- Recommend alternate plans when budgets are flagged.
- Review of final project and retainer work products for quality, and to ensure it’s in line with your strategic vision.
- Ensure overall efforts are meeting clients’ end goals (checking executed work against proposal’s strategy and plan).
- Provide in the moment managerial support and mentorship of clients, Project Managers and junior team members.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Profit sharing.
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays.
- Flex time, start anywhere between 6 am and 9 am.
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route.
- Free downtown parking.
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking.
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.