Posted/Last Revised: 25th Feb, 2018
- Yellow Pencil
- Edmonton or Vancouver
- Educational Req.
Good on paper
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital sales, project management, or account management
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, verbally and in writing, with your team – co-workers and clients alike – in person and remotely
- Experience in successfully creating proposals and closing new projects
- Strong active listening and conflict resolution skills
- Experience working with public sector clients is an advantage
But hey, if your background doesn’t quite match up with this list, but you know you’ll be a perfect fit – tell us why. We’ll listen.
- Contact Name
- Danielle Harder
- Contact Phone
- (780) 423-5917
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2018
We’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team.
At Yellow Pencil, we help public sector organizations to navigate their digital transformation. It’s a journey that is unique for each client, but we’ve got a reliable roadmap of the initiatives that each client needs to execute in order to become great at digital. If this sounds exciting to you, then you’re in the right place.
We need an Account Manager with a knack for building strong client relationships and uncovering new business opportunities. You’ll need to work with our cross-functional teams and with client executives and stakeholders to champion digital and light up the right projects. In short, you’re critical to our clients’ success.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the duration of our working relationship.
- Act as a trusted advisor with key accounts, keeping open communication with executive sponsors and project champions.
- Write statements of work and manage the inside sales process for designated clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Meet quarterly in person with key accounts (some travel required) to review our service quality and do account/roadmap planning.
- Report back to our internal team on key account metrics like project success, client satisfaction, and revenue forecast.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Onboard and integrate new clients into our process.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Act as the Project Manager for projects executed by the Consulting team.
The thanks you’ll get
- Competitive compensation rates
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Annual health spending account
- Monthly fitness subsidy
- Annual education allowance
As our next full-time Account Manager, you’ll be joining either our Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC team.
Who you are
Interested and motivated
Our industry is changing every second. We need you to be ready, willing, and excited to keep up with it.
Already awesome, but ready to be awesomer
Be ready to get your hands dirty (not with actual dirt. Intellectual dirt). We won’t tell you what to do, we’ll collaborate with you to discover the best way to do it.
Always trying to get better
Training and development are a huge part of our values. We want you to be good at what you do, but we also want you to look for ways to get even better.
Ready to make an impact
The best part of Yellow Pencil? Anyone can help change how the company works. Got a better idea? Shout it out. Thought of something new? Make it happen.
Who we are
Yellow Pencil is a full-service web design agency based out of Edmonton and Vancouver. We work on big content problems for big (and big-ish) organizations.
We make our clients great at web content and digital services; we do it by giving them effective tools and empowering them with the right skills.
- We work as a team
- We keep improving
- We respect and encourage ideas
Working at Yellow Pencil means:
- A constant commitment to learning and growth.
- Delivering the highest quality work possible on every project.
- A people-first workplace. We want you to love being here as much as we do.
- Work/life balance. We like that people have lives outside of the office.
So apply now!