Posted/Last Revised: 11th Mar, 2018
- Box Clever
- Educational Req.
- Contact Name
- Chris Mebs
- Closing Date
- May. 9, 2018
Box Clever is hiring a full-time Account Manager. We are a website design agency that builds beautiful, functional websites.
You’ll be responsible for managing new prospects and building on our existing client relationships. You’ll also conduct market research, developing sales strategies, and overall marketing plans. You have superior interpersonal skills (you like people, they like you), written and oral communication skills, the ability to work independently, attention to detail, and excellent time management. You are confident and responsible! This position will involve some travel, so you’ll need your own reliable vehicle.
Box Clever is a relaxed and fun place to work. We enjoy our projects and working closely with our great clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Keen interest in technology (mobile, web, social networking)
- Demonstrated creative writing and communications skills
- Generate and qualify new leads
- Create and execute marketing campaigns
- Get to know our products and services, and think up creative ways to apply those products to new and existing clients
- Present those creative ideas to clients
- Prepare reports for sales and revenue
- Experience in the web industry and with CMS-powered websites
- Experience in a creative environment
- An eye for design
- Professional social networking experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Fun, friendly, team-oriented and collaborative office environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a successful, fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation will be based on qualifications and years of experience