Advertising Account Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 4th Jan, 2018
- Strong Coffee Marketing
- Contact Name
- Duncan McGillivray
- Closing Date
- Mar. 31, 2018
Strong Coffee is a digital marketing company. We love creating digital marketing strategies, campaigns and websites that stimulate senses and bring results. Teaching is at the heart of our business. We take pride in helping our clients understand the journey. When you work this way, you inspire more creativity and better ideas. And we believe that is what leads to innovation and success.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Account Manager to join our Edmonton based team. This role will have full autonomy to meet with new clients, develop campaign strategies, develop creative, measure results, and optimize performance of their respective client accounts. You will report directly to the Director of Advertising.
You should join our team if…
- You are Google AdWords certified and have at least two years experience with digital advertising platforms and analysis.
- You love the art of keyword research and campaign design.
- You are well-versed in other digital advertising mediums including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Expedia, Instagram, etc.
- You look at low quality scores as an opportunity, hate low impression share, think CPMs are inferior, and get frustrated with seeing CTRs measuring less than 1%.
- You are an ideas person and enjoy coming up with new ways to talk about unique products and services.
- Positioning and messaging is part of your marketing vocabulary. You enjoy copywriting and working within tight character limits.
- You work effectively in an environment of time constraints and tight deadlines and excel at prioritizing to achieve project goals.
- You enjoy actively working with, listening to and solving problems for clients on a day-to-day basis to help achieve their marketing goals.
You should REALLY join our team if…
- You are proficient with Google Analytics and its interpretation, insights, goal development, and custom reporting. Certification would be an asset.
- You know your way around Google Docs/Sheets and Adobe programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks, and have created graphics for digital or traditional media.
- You also have experience with HTML/CSS and website CMS tools.
- You have earned a degree or diploma in marketing or related discipline.
Please include salary expectations in your application via email to: email@example.com and reference the Advertising Account Manager position. Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.