Posted/Last Revised: 5th Jun, 2017
- RED The Agency
- Contact Name
- Shane Handford-Sellwood
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 31, 2017
WE NEED AN ART DIRECTOR
One whose eye is as keen as the insights sprouting up behind it. Someone whose different perspectives can help shape how others see the world. You love the craft as much as the crafting and, at this point in your career, your work stands out. You’re ready to make great ideas greater with a team just as inspired as you.
We’re RED. We can’t wait to meet you.
Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in an agency (or fast-paced) setting. If you’re not there yet, then show us work that is. We’ll always make exceptions for talent.
- High-level creative thinking
- Able to take ideas from concept to finished art
- Strong time management skills and ability to solve challenges on the fly
- Presenting ideas to various levels within an organization
- Keen attention to detail within written communication and documents
- Confident and coachable
- Collaborative – you work well with a team. You’re respectful. And contribute ideas and build on them
- Love of language – written word and copywriting skills
- Art direction experience with photography, video, illustration and digital media
- Understanding of and knowledge base of web design
- Ability to brainstorm, from media to copywriting to design and back again
Please submit cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position title in the subject line. PDFs are preferred. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.