Posted/Last Revised: 1st Oct, 2018
- AM/FM Inc.
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
Successful applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop programs
- Deep working knowledge of responsive website design and functionality
- Diploma or degree in a design-related field
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Stays current with design trends
- A love for typography that verges on unhealthy
- Impeccable file organization habits
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Keen eye for detail
- Works well within a creative team and agency setting
- Cheerfully takes creative direction and seeks collaboration whenever possible
- Great taste and a fun personality is a must
- Coding knowledge is an asset
- Photography and video editing skills are an asset
- Shelves full of shiny awards is a huge asset
Drop us a line if this sounds like you!
- Contact Name
- Michael Witbeck
- Contact Phone
- (780) 705-5077
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2018
Edmonton’s Advertising Agency, AM/FM, is looking to hire a full-time experienced Art Director. If you are talented, organized, self motivated and generally an all around great person to be around, you just might be who we’re looking for. Ideal candidate would be equally at ease working on projects ranging from designing logos to annual reports to coming up with amazing strategic advertising campaign ideas. AM/FM values artists who shine in high pressure situations and work collaboratively. Don’t have the experience but feel like you have the ability? Show us what you can do. Applicants should have a stunning portfolio that shows off your skills in both print and digital design.