Assistant Marketing Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Aug, 2018
- Sherwood Park Toyota
- Sherwood Park
- Educational Req.
- 1-3 years of marketing industry experience
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or Public Relations
- Experience managing 3rd party advertising agencies and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- String working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
- Ability to employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems as necessary
- Authorized to work in the Canada and possess a valid & clean driver’s license
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2018
As the Assistant Marketing Manager for Sherwood Park Toyota you are responsible for coordinating all lead generating marketing activities, ongoing dealership brand development and assisting to maintain the dealership’s positive reputation with its customers.
To be successful as our dealership’s Assistant Marketing Manager, you can develop and execute a marketing plan, balance a marketing budget and a have excellent communication and public relations skills. This position plays an important role within every dealership department (sales, service and parts) and so it is important that you can stay organized and manage your time effectively while balancing multiple projects and timelines.
While much of your daily activities will be focused on the execution of the marketing plan, you are also responsible for the ongoing reporting and communication of your marketing results to Marketing Manager. From website performance to lead quality tracking and the allocation of your monthly marketing budget, you will work with your team and to fine-tune your marketing plan and manage your advertising vendors for continual market share growth within your Dealer Management Area (DMA).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with relationship with all outside marketing agencies and 3rd party vendors
- Coordinate performance of all outside marketing agencies and 3rd party vendors
- Coordinate cross departmental efforts with other departments (sales, fixed ops, etc.)
- Co-manage key partnerships with local businesses/organizations to support marketing efforts and build community relations (sponsorships, local networking groups, charities).
Budget and Planning
- Oversee monthly marketing budget tracking
- Utilize OEM co-op opportunities where available and ensure proper re-imbursement of marketing dollars
Website, Campaign and Event Management
- Coordinate website content and graphics for the dealership website and any microsites
- Send and report on targeted email marketing campaigns to dealership customers for every department
- Assist in reporting via merchandising department for a consistent flow of quality inventory, photos, videos, and descriptions
- Monitor and manage all dealership social media profiles
- Plan, execute and track a social media strategy that builds social engagement across all dealership social platforms
- Respond, track and report on dealership reviews across all review platforms
- Ensure and report on your dealerships OEM compliance and co-op advertising
- Outline monthly marketing plans and lead performance at weekly Managers and Sales meetings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing landscape.
- Follow and implement online behavior trends, emerging technology, industry trends and OEM standards
- Work with other dealership Marketing Employees within the group to share best practices and results