Posted/Last Revised: 26th Nov, 2017
- Elizabeth Fry Society of Edmonton
- Educational Req.
The Elizabeth Fry Society of Edmonton (EFRY) is recruiting board members from a marketing and communications background. If you have experience in this area or feel you have a skill set that would help raise our Board to new heights we want you to apply!
- Contact Name
- Lindsay Gilbert
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2018
Act on an Opportunity to Contribute to your Community
If you want to be involved in improving your community or if you have a passion for empowering other women we want to work with you!
EFRY’s Board operates on a governance model. Our member responsibilities are simple:
- Commit to a two year term with the option to renew for further terms
- Attend monthly board meetings and the annual general meeting
- Participate in committee work (must join a minimum of one subcommittee)
- Support the work of EFRY in the community
EFRY advances the dignity and worth of all women and girls who are criminalized, or are at risk. We believe that through education, advocacy, and acceptance all women and girls can create a better future.
To learn more about how to support, respect and empower all women and girls, please visit our website at http://www.efryedmonton.ab.ca If you would like a detailed information package please email email@example.com