Client Resource Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 5th Feb, 2018
- FREE Branding and Digital
- Contact Name
- Natalie Bolivar
- Contact Phone
- (780) 421-1000
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 5, 2018
You’re resolutely focused on results, but you never forget to enjoy the view along the way.
Taking direction from our Client Services leads, your enthusiasm and savvy for making things happen permeates everything you do. From project kick-off to completion, you’re on the front lines, dotting i’s, crossing t’s and connecting all the moving parts.
With killer time management and critical thinking skills, you’re committed to maintaining and improving our proven branding, digital and production processes. You know what it takes to keep projects on track, collaborating with clients, Creative and Digital to write estimates, monitor budgets and manage timelines.
Whether you’re pulling together a project proposal or formulating an ingenious brand strategy, your business writing skills are beyond compare. You can confidently facilitate and take notes in client meetings, gleaning all the right details and insights to keep our team up to speed.
Our ideal candidate:
- Phenomenal research, business writing and grammar skills
- Top-notch project management and relationship-building abilities
- Basic understanding of production and media planning
- Knowledgeable and passionate about marketing, digital and branding
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset
- Masterful attention-to-detail and organization skills
- Proven multitasker who can prioritize work in a fast-paced agency setting
- Friendly, warm personality with excellent verbal communication skills
- Dedicated to learning about clients’ industries, businesses and current events
- Creative thinker who can collaborate with our team and provide constructive input on projects
- Demonstrable experience with resolving client challenges and scope creep
- Relevant post-secondary education
In this role, you’ll work closely with members and leaders of the FREE team. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a cover letter about why you’re the perfect fit.