Posted/Last Revised: 2nd May, 2017
- RED The Agency
- Contact Name
- Shane Handford-Sellwood
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 13, 2017
RED seeks a copywriter with passion, purpose and a desire to ideate and solve client challenges. Someone who thrives on connecting insights to ideas. We need a problem solver who delights in seeing their work get results – whether it is B2B, retail or cause marketing. Above all, we want to welcome someone to our team who has the confidence to make something their own and grow.
Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- Ability to develop creative concepts in alignment with the brief
- Connect research and insights to the work
- Work with account, creative, media and digital team members to take concepts to final execution across all required mediums
- Ability to write short and long form copy – traditional and digital a must
- Can solve challenges on the fly
- Comfortable presenting ideas
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident and self-motivated
- Does not accept limitations and is always growing
- 3-6 years experience
RED is an independent marketing solutions agency, specializing in all aspects of the customer experience journey.
Using a combination of research, consumer insights and creative, we help our clients harness the full potential of their brand – to better connect with the shared values of their audience.
Over the years, we’ve used this approach to revitalize heritage brands and launch new ones. We’ve generated awareness and changed perceptions for products, organizations and relevant social issues.
We empower and support all team members who have the willingness and confidence to continually accept new challenges and grow.
Position location: Edmonton
Please reference the position title in the subject line.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.