Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Fire & Flower
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in agency or on client side
- Exceptional professional portfolio demonstrating the ability to work with complex client requirements with preference given to consumer and retail brands across all marketing channels
- A “Jack or Jill of all trades” that can get the work done and build an internal creative team when our business scales
- Strong understanding of creative process including: creative strategy, research, briefs, workback schedules, and production management
- Polished written and verbal communication abilities and confidence in presentations and facilitation of working groups
- Ability to build and lead a team in an agile work environment
- Expert level abilities in creative software platforms including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Contact Name
- Megan Scheie
- Contact Phone
- (780) 972-2366
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 23, 2019
This role will be one of the creative visionaries of Fire & Flower who will be leading all creative endeavors. It’s not only about creatives, it’s also managing the brand quotient externally. Working closely with the VP Marketing, you will be responsible for building & facilitating relationships with external agency partners.
Creation of video & photo content will be your forte. You will solely work with all stakeholders to develop digital content in-store and social platforms. Collaboration with the in-house digital agency in the creation of digital interfaces for our e-commerce platform will be your pet project for a while.
Are you ready to ignite the fire of creativity with us?
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Leads all creative requirements for Fire & Flower across all marketing channels for Fire & Flower’s Marketing Coordinators and other internal clients
- Provides strategic input into Fire & Flower’s overall brand and marketing strategy
- Works closely with the Vice President, Brand & Marketing to facilitate relationships with external agency partners
- Prior to growing the team, creates, executes and produces all creative materials for Fire & Flower across all marketing channels for the brand
- Works closely with the Content and Community Manager to develop digital content for in-store, social and experiential platforms
- Not afraid to “roll up your sleeves” in the creation of video and photo content, or sourcing external partners to produce video and photo content
- Collaborates with Fire & Flower’s in-house digital agency in the creation of digital interfaces for in store, e-commerce and online platforms