CRM and Digital Marketing Administrator
Posted/Last Revised: 28th Jan, 2019
- Field Law
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Educational Req.
- Undergraduate computer science or related degree, with marketing or business background (similar background and/or comparable experience will be considered)
- 3+ years of directly related work experience, ideally within a digital marketing agency serving professional services
- Demonstrated experience in CRM database, CMS, website and marketing technologies
- Social media experience. Able to plan create, implement and measure digital paid and earned campaigns. Knowledge and use of aggregating metrics platforms.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (especially Excel and data manipulation), marketing software and applications (web analytics, Google AdWords, Site Improve etc.)
- Passion and commitment for professional growth and development in the area of marketing technology in professional services
- Contact Name
- Holly Dreger
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 15, 2019
Our Edmonton office has an immediate opening for a CRM and Digital Marketing Administrator to join our Business Development and Marketing (BDM) Team at Field Law.
As a CRM and Digital Marketing Administrator, you are a technologically savvy person who has a passion for, and understanding of CRM databases and social digital marketing technologies and their administration.
As a member of the BDM Team, you will manage the data and content entry, administration and maintenance of the Firm’s marketing technologies.
You are highly detail oriented and accurate in an optimizing manner and can think quickly and find win-win solutions. You are organized, efficient and effective in an increasing technologically disruptive world. You can multi task and prioritize to meet tight deadlines. You see order in chaos and can quickly focus on a productive path forward. You can work independently while positively contributing and engaging with your team. You have good written and oral communication skills and can translate marketing and technology jargon into every day, understandable plain language.
About Field Law
Field Law is a 100-year old western and northern regional business law firm listed as one of the largest firms in Canada with offices in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta and Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. More than 120 lawyers and over 160 support people work together, in brand new offices, to provide a wide variety of legal services to businesses and institutions. Field Law is a member of SCG Legal.