Customer Marketing Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 4th Oct, 2018
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Contact Name
- Marisa Ford
- Contact Phone
- (780) 498-7382
- Closing Date
- Oct. 19, 2018
At Alberta Blue Cross, we are dedicated to exceptional customer experience and community leadership. We are committed to providing the best health coverage for our members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of all Albertans.
We believe in what we do and place trust in our employees to deliver our vision.
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, results-driven customer marketing manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator with a great attitude, work ethic and understands that the customer is at the centre of everything that we do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to meet and exceed organizational objectives
- Lead activities related to product launches and benefit plan management initiatives and collaborate on advertising campaigns
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal stakeholders, marketing team and key leadership
- Facilitate new product training sessions for sales representatives and other front line employees
- Develop thought leadership content for all market segments and ensure messaging aligns with strategy and is on brand
- Measure and report on campaign success, using that information to develop future campaigns that focus on new customer acquisition and existing customer growth and retention
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A degree or diploma in Marketing or comparable relevant field of study
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Ability to easily build and foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, relationship building, and performance management
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at http://www.ab.bluecross.ca.