Customer Success Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 14th May, 2018
- Testfire Labs
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Thrive in a collaborative, high growth start-up culture
- A natural leader who takes initiative and gets things done
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- 3+ years of project management experience in an enterprise environment
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies, in particular Agile
- Familiarity with software development best practices, a high-level understanding of modern development languages and tools
- Fluent in Atlassian Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Contact Name
- Dave Damer
- Contact Phone
- (780) 809-0888
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 25, 2018
Do you want to fundamentally improve the way people do business, to make it more fun and productive? We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is a fast-growing nimble startup building innovative products and services that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence, with a particular focus on workplace productivity. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, wearing different hats at times, where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a blast to work with. Our core team culture is the belief in a ‘people-first’ approach. Amazing people, building the right things for our awesome users, in the right way, working sane hours and enjoying working life balance. We expect great things from our people and we invest in return with:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
The Customer Success Manager is a great opportunity for a technically-minded people person looking to make an impact. In this role, you’ll work closely with the product management, marketing, development, and senior management teams to shape and implement the end-to-end customer experience for both Testfire Labs and Hendrix.ai customers.
- Liaise directly with customers throughout the product experience: from account creation, onboarding, determining customization requirements, conducting customer environment assessments and audits, leading customer implementation, conducting training, and providing customer support throughout the product experience
- Drive usage within Hendrix’s customer base, growing the total number of users, identifying points of friction and working towards a high level of customer retention
- Lead discovery on custom development work, project manage the implementation, and act as liaison between the customer team and the development team
- Advocate on behalf of customer needs within the organization, influencing company priorities
- Develop key documents such as project proposals and timelines, business requirements documents (BRDs), scopes of work (SOWs), etc.
- Break down development work into small and focused user stories, follow the progress of work in JIRA, ensuring deadlines are met
- Participate in resource planning with the development lead and CTO
- Handle the billing and administration for the enterprise customer base, driving automation and efficiency within the experience wherever possible
- Liaise closely with marketing on customer communication requirements
- Create content for website support knowledgebase and other uses as needed
- Occasional travel within Canada required (up to 30%)
If you think you’re the person Testfire needs, please send your resume to email@example.com, and include your LinkedIn profile in your cover letter. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.