Dealer Advertising Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Feb, 2019
- Go Auto
- Contact Name
- Kevin Bazinet
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 14, 2019
Go Auto is looking for a stand out Dealer Advertising Specialist to continue to drive our industry-leading dealer group forward!
Working directly with our Director of Marketing Operations as well as being part of our best in class marketing team, you will be responsible and empowered to ensure that our online advertising strategies drive best in class results.
- You are an “Excel Wizard” and your daily routine includes vlookups, IF formulas, pivot tables and macros.
- You have an analytical mind, and a love for working with raw data.
- You have a proven track record in delivering high CTR/CPA through SEM in a lead generation environment
- You have a thorough understanding of Advance SEM tactics/techniques
- You have worked and developed accounts in Google AdWords, Facebook and other online advertising platforms
- Google Analytics is the first thing that you look at in the morning
- You have a keen interest in online marketing and the automotive industry.
- Working on multiple accounts with different strategies gets you excited
- You can easily communicate results to a wide variety of stakeholders, from marketing gurus to the store managers.
- Analyze and interpret statistics for multiple accounts in Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Create account performance reports under tight deadlines.
- Find ways to improve account performance based on goals, trends and key metrics (Account Optimization).
- Investigate and develop PPC best practices to increase qualified traffic.
- Identify strong keyword baskets and continually test them.
- Help design, implement and manage PPC campaigns.
- Create A/B test plans through Google Analytics.
- Research and test new Search Engine Marketing practices.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Understands web data analysis and online advertising best practices
- Team player able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook advertising
- Search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge an asset
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Physics, Engineering or related field. Ideally, the degree is complemented with a minor in Computer Sciences.
We are one of Canada’s largest automotive retail groups with 43 dealerships across Canada spanning 21 new vehicle brands. We offer best in class vacation time, benefits, free gym memberships and more. In addition, we offer a challenging, fast-paced work environment with outstanding pay and limitless advancement opportunities.
This job is based in Edmonton, Alberta.