Digital Account Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 11th Dec, 2017
- Adster Creative
- Edmonton Alberta
- Educational Req.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics certification is an asset.
- At least 1-year experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing agency.
- Strong experience as a project manager for multiple projects at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience with paid digital media including, SEO, Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center or Bing Ads
- Knowledge of using Website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media)
- Online Advertising (PPC/Display etc), Usability (UX, PR).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Skillful in managing multiple projects at one time and hitting deadlines.
- A high standard of written English.
- Ability to create eye-catching ad-copy
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and identify & implement recommendations.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Must be organized and have a strong ability to prioritize.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Ability to be assertive, yet communicate client concerns to the team.
- Excellent communication skills, with talent to create rapport with clients, associates, and your Adster Team.
- Ability to clearly present and explain complex subjects to an executive audience.
- Can facilitate positive and productive client meetings in person or on a call.
- An independent worker that self-motivates to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- A sense of humor and ability to have FUN!
- Contact Name
- Andrew Forster
- Contact Phone
- (780) 800-2328
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 15, 2018
Adster Creative is looking for an energetic, customer oriented individual to join our team in the role of Digital Account Management. This position is perfect for those with a desire to further develop their knowledge of digital marketing strategies and grow positive client relationships, so if you don’t like communicating with 15 – 25 active customers, or talking on the phone, don’t apply!
Joining our team of enthusiastic and motivated individuals will fast track your career and offer opportunities for development both professionally and personally as well as give you a broad overview of all digital marketing services such as Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO, content marketing & more!
Position: Digital Account Manager
Deadline: January 15th / 2018
Position: Full time
In only 3 years, we have experienced explosive growth (winner of Venture Magazine’s Fast Growth 50, 2 years running). At this stage, as fun as all that dang growth is, we’re looking for long-term team members who value work-life balance, supportive peers, hands-on experience, a positive work environment and a desire in continuing to help our agency deliver quality results and excellent customer service to our growing list of clients.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Have Excellent Communication & Customer Service Skills: Do you love dealing and interacting with people? Are you organized and do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy Analytics & Enjoy Technical Work: Do you REALLY like technical work and data? Are you kind of a nerd? Does data & analysis sound like a sweet Friday night in?
- Driven To Succeed & Display Lots of Initiative: Do you want to be part of something unique, and do you like where we’re going and ‘what this could be’?
- Are Flexible & Adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude?
- Enjoy Team Work, But Prefer Working Independently: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that’s self-motivated to stay on task and completes work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team to collaborate.
Account & Client Management:
- Client facing account management for multiple clients (15 – 25 accounts on average)
- Collect, organize and store pertinent client information into Adster Creative’s project management software system.
- Perform monthly phone meetings & quarterly screen share meetings with clients to discuss the performance of their online marketing campaigns, based on workload done by our strategy team, and how the results of our marketing efforts are helping us achieve the clients KPI’S established early on.
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs
- Communicate and translate client feedback into actionable items for the Adster Creative strategy team (SEO, PPC and more)
- Perform case by case meetings with client to discuss paid marketing, and SEO campaigns performance based on workload done by the team.
- Demonstrate dedication to accurately represent digital campaign results using a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, Paid Search reports, and various SEO tools.
- Establish goals and drive to meet targets to grow existing client account base.
- Are enthusiastic about building client relationships and offering next level strategy that builds fantastic online results.
- Perform contract renewals alongside business development & senior team based on client needs and suggestions from our digital marketing specialists.
Light Duty Search Engine Optimization & Pay Per Click:
- Provide content improvement suggestions with a view to improving organic traction and metrics
- Monitor KPI’s using analytics tools (e.g. Google Webmaster Tools, SEO MOZ, Bright Local and Google Analytics) to assess opportunities and issues
- Initiate regular interaction with account teams and other internal stakeholders to monitor campaign progress and performance
- Assist strategy team with citation & link outreach (Digital PR) and acquisition
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of search marketing industry
- Work with our PPC & SEO specialists to ensure we’re creating effective, and compelling digital media campaigns with ongoing adjustments.
- Ongoing training to hone your skills within PPC
- Ongoing training to hone your skills within SEO
Why work at Adster?
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity to work at one of Alberta’s most respected & fastest growing digital advertising agencies.
- Paid attendance of workshops, conferences, and classes directly related to your field
- Monthly staff lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
- Casual dress – minus the occasional Adster blue shirt 🙂
- Free parking
- Onsite foosball table & games!
- Staff BBQ’s and regular outings
- Quarterly profit sharing