Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted/Last Revised: 11th Jun, 2018
- Intelligence House Ltd.
- Fulltime position, salary negotiable
- Educational Req.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields, such as computer sciences, commerce, marketing, communications, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of comprehensive digital campaign management (e.g. Facebook, Kijiji, etc.)
- 2-3 years experience with reporting platforms, such as Google Analytics, AdWords (PPC), social media platforms and Webmaster tools
- Functional understanding of HTML & CSS, SEO/SEM components, and other related skills
- Proficiency in Excel & other Office programs
- Critical thinking skills to observe, interpret, analyze, infer and explain information in a clear and concise way
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Contact Name
- Lilith Trieu
- Contact Phone
- (780) 716-3569
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jul. 17, 2018
Intelligence House (IH) is a unique award-winning full-service marketing agency specializing in the Real Estate Industry. IH combines research, marketing and sales/leasing services to some of Canada’s largest homebuilders, developers and organizations. We are a team of passionate professionals all willing to go that extra mile to help our clients succeed. Through development and execution of customized strategic marketing plans, consumer leads are generated—which ultimately lead to faster sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect & analyze data for the structure and use of marketing data. I.e., evaluate data using customer profiling, segmentation analysis, and general analysis to improve digital effectiveness
- Leverage collected data to improve upon existing digital marketing campaigns and overall execution
- Manage & optimize online campaigns; assist in programming where applicable
- Assist in the strategy, design and testing of website analytics implementations
- Create conversion rate optimization recommendations
- Drive traffic to project websites by designing SEO strategies
- Analyze website metrics and improve web performance and effectiveness by creating recommendations
- Develop, manage and post content on project social media pages as well as Intelligence House social media pages
- Engage, develop, converse and monitor social media followers on project pages as well as Intelligence House social media pages
- Review, proof and monitor client websites for any glitches and programming issues
- Calculate marketing return on investment
- Generate easy-to-understand, well-written reports for clients
- Provide general support to teammates for a broad range of marketing initiatives and activities
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.