Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 31st Jul, 2017
- Lift Interactive Inc.
- Educational Req.
- University or college degree in statistics, commerce, business management or a similar field
- 2-5 years of work experience in digital marketing or related role
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to apply creative problem solving skills to marketing challenges
- Experience (beginner) in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience (beginner) with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, social media) is preferred
- AdWords certification a plus
- Some familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as SQL, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Experience with digital ad serving platforms including AdWords, DoubleClick, Adroll, etc.
- Email marketing experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Understanding of inbound marketing techniques and data driven content strategies
- Proficiency with data visualization dashboard tools
- Previous web development experience (Python, Ruby, PHP, .NET)
Lift uses a standard scale to calculate compensation. Our salaries take into account market rates, cost of living, candidate experience, and our place in the industry. We’re looking for a web analytics specialist with experience for this position. Salary to be determined in interview process.
- Contact Name
- Micah Slavens
- Contact Phone
- (780) 426-1176
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 24, 2017
Lift is a leading digital marketing agency located in Edmonton, Canada. As a part of our ongoing relationship with our clients, we provide ongoing digital marketing support and strategy. We have clients across non-profit, small business, government and large corporations.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team of in house strategists, designers and developers. As a member of our team, you’ll help with the coordination of marketing activities for a variety of clients. You’ll rely on your creativity and knowledge of marketing to aid in campaign development and management.
This position requires working on site from our Edmonton, Alberta office. We are not accepting applications for remote workers.
- Perform regular account management of pay per click accounts on various search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, ad copy split testing and other important account metrics
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Monitor client analytics account and assist in analysis of traffic and user patterns
- Setup and manage client social media accounts on a limited basis (scheduled content management, advertising, promoted content)
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Participate in campaign planning and preparation of client scorecards
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Be informed of general trends in digital marketing including Social and display advertising