Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd Oct, 2018
- Educational Req.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in social media management, SEO, and/or digital advertising
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing / communications focus
- You must be certified in Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of marketing solutions that is supported by data and analytics
- You spend many of your waking hours reading about digital marketing and experimenting with it
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- You have some experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media tools
- You have some knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM
- Certifications in social media advertising, such as Facebook Blueprint and/or Twitter Flight School is an asset
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and want to grow with an awesome company
- You are motivated to contribute to a dedicated team that is all about working hard and having fun while you’re doing it
- Contact Name
- Matt Aubin
- Closing Date
- Nov. 15, 2018
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and implement digital projects and strategies for our clients.
As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, highly detailed, and driven analytical thinker. With your strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach, you’ll work with our team and clients to create true, measurable value, with a strong emphasis on digital media resources.
To fit in at KEEN, you’ll need to be just as enthusiastic about foosball competitions as you are about conversions and increased brand engagement. If you think you’re the peanut butter to our jelly, read on!
- Researching, planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting for strategic marketing and digital media campaigns under the guidance of a strategist
- Content development for various media including social media, blogs, web content, and other marketing materials
- Social media management, engagement, and analytics reporting
- Online advertising implementation, management, and reporting
- Keyword research and content optimization
- Liaising between KEEN’s internal teams, directors, and clients
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further client and consumer opportunities
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Visit https://www.keencreative.ca/careers/
- Submit your resume and cover letter
- Complete the Pro.file People survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57412
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
To learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit http://www.keencreative.ca.