Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 4th Oct, 2018
- West Edmonton Mall Property Inc.
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Nov. 3, 2018
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in planning, implementing, optimizing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns for West Edmonton Mall (WEM).
- Utilizing Google Ads to build and optimize Google search, display and video campaigns for all aspects of West Edmonton Mall and related properties and projects.
- Using Facebook Ad Manager to build and optimize Facebook & Instagram ads.
- Managing Google Analytics to track results and conversions of all digital marketing campaign and
- Managing Google Tag Manager to implement tracking pixels on websites and develop re-marketing strategies.
- Assisting with the creation of related budgets of all digital marketing campaigns and working adhering to set budget requirements and established project timelines.
- Working with in house graphic designers to develop digital ad creative.
- Assisting in implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and build email automation campaigns.
- Working with Web Developers and Graphic Designers to assist in building new websites and landing pages.
- Updating website various content in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Keeping up to date with new trends in digital marketing while identifying new digital marketing opportunities and implementing accordingly.
- Creating and maintaining monthly analytics reports relating to digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Two (1) – Two (3) years professional experience working in digital marketing.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and Snapchat Ad Manager.
- Google Ad, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint Certification is an asset
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM).
- Working knowledge of Email Marketing platforms and principles.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is required Monday through Friday.
- This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.