Posted/Last Revised: 6th Jun, 2018
- DDB Canada - Edmonton
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
- Jun. 20, 2018
This opening is for our Edmonton office.
Wanted: A passionate and results-driven Digital Strategist to join our Edmonton team. Work with the best in the business at Alberta’s leading ad agency, serving top brands.
The ideal candidate will have considerable digital marketing experience with insightful analytical skills to deliver evidence-driven strategy to our internal teams and clients. You’re a strong and confident communicator who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. You’re a digital native who’s just as comfortable talking UX strategy as you are presenting a digital marketing plan to a room of executives. You know that great tools are essential to great work and are always on the hunt for the latest marketing technology. You’re driven, collaborative and eager to roll up your sleeves to deliver award-winning work. You have a flair for business development and a proven track record building long-term client relationships. Past agency experience and relevant degree are essential.
At DDB you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where career development, comprehensive benefits and creative perks are a big part of the job. And you’ll be joining a team of smart, dedicated digital thinker with a passion for work that’s second to none. We are Canada’s most celebrated creative agency. Our thriving digital practice has been recognized with dozens of local, national and international awards for our digital work over the past three years.
Must have skills and experiences include:
- 4+ years of full-time experience in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years primarily digital)
- Proven track record of delivering insight-driven digital solutions that lead to client results
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital programs including content strategy, social strategy, community management, tracking and analytics
- Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
- Experience managing and building long-term client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
- Familiarity with software for social analysis, content planning and cross-platform reporting
- GA & GTM experience and Google Certifications a must
- Marketing automation experience an asset
- Completion of relevant degree or equivalent experience
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume before June 20, 2018.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.