Posted/Last Revised: 19th Aug, 2018
- FREE Branding & Digital
- Educational Req.
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Proven experience managing and optimizing successful SEO, PPC and Google Ad campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, tools and principles
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Experience with social media advertising and emerging native advertising platforms
- Connects data and KPIs to communicate clear insights in monthly reports
- Versed in WordPress and Shopify content management platforms
- Experience with email marketing strategy and optimization
- Compelling SEO writing style with strong grasp of English grammar and spelling
- Confident presenting digital strategies to clients while addressing technical questions
- Organized multi-tasker who can prioritize work in a fast-paced agency setting
- Contact Name
- Rachel Gibeau
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 19, 2018
To you, the online world is one big web of potential. Merging your analytical mindset with a love of problem solving, you thrive on crafting and executing killer digital strategies to share brands with the world. You’re a confident and communicative individual who keenly brings peers into the fold of your projects. And now, you’re eager to leverage your capabilities into a high-energy agency career in a flexible environment, alongside a collaborative team.
From SEO and Google Ads to social media and online brand management, you’re a leader who connects the ever-growing constellation of online platforms, skillfully building momentum with insightful and strategic campaigns. You eagerly stitch together the fabric of a brand’s digital presence. And, you’re always dreaming up new ways to expand and increase a client’s online impact.
You love digging deep into Google Analytics to track down opportunities, because you’re constantly hungry for better solutions and results. Nothing makes you happier than putting your budgeting, optimization and targeting abilities to work, as you relentlessly grow engagement, clicks, conversions and ROI for our clients.
In this role, you’ll work closely with members and leaders of the FREE team. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with a progressive agency model and highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a cover letter about why you’re the perfect fit.