Posted/Last Revised: 27th Apr, 2017
- Contact Name
- Darren Tonn
- Contact Phone
- (780) 423-5552
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 28, 2017
What is the position?
The person in this exciting role works with clients to guide them towards achieving their strategic brand and business objectives while also working with the internal team to execute Incite’s recommended strategies. The digital strategist is responsible for the successful management of the digital strategy for client brands. The role requires an innovator, a trend-setter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital interactions to all other aspects of clients’ businesses and drive their growth opportunities.
The following responsibilities are what the successful candidate will do:
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives;
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media, blogs, etc.);
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost digital presence;
- Stay up-to-date with developments in digital technology.
- Liaise with strategy, design, and writing teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency;
- Write digital content that follows overall client strategies and digital strategies.
- Attend meetings and events to understand client needs;
- Execute high-quality projects that are on time and cost-effective/on budget;
- Foster timeline development and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Work with the Incite team in the creation of intermediate level web projects, including website architecture, design, content, development, and client management.