Digital Transformation Lead, Marketing – Edmonton Division
Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 17, 2019
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, The Digital Transformation Lead is a new position with our team that will take our digital marketing to the next level. In this exciting role, you will lead the implementation of innovative technical marketing projects including CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms and a full website rebuild with online home sales capability.
Innovation that leads to elevated customer experiences is a cornerstone of how Rohit Communities does business. As the Digital Transformation Lead, you will bring the IT expertise needed to transform our digital marketing to create best in class customer experiences.
Experience working in a startup or on the technology side in a high paced entrepreneurial shop is highly desired. We even have our own tech company available to support you! Education in a technology related field such as Engineering or IT will be useful. Training and understanding of Marketing will be needed, as this role requires an in-depth understanding of customer facing marketing tools.
We already run a state of the art 100% virtual hybrid cloud environment (partially hosted on the Amazon Cloud) which hosts applications that are cutting edge for our industry. But our systems and processes are not ready for that next level of enterprise and now need keystone applications for marketing.
This position is an awesome opportunity for a creative, entrepreneurial, tech savvy individual who can help us implement transformational marketing projects to take customer experience with Rohit Communities to the next level.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the implementation of technology projects required to support digital marketing transformation initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (including our own tech company http://www.tech2build)
- Identify business requirements and create a process and technology strategy and implementation roadmap.
- Lead business process mapping, including creation of process flows.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop, manage and track resource plans, project plans and budgets.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop key performance indicators to ensure all projects elevate the customer experience.
- Ensure that the design complies with requirements, established methodologies, and best practices (where applicable).
- Build business relationships vital to the success of the project including vendors, employees, and management.
- Identify, assess and mitigate project risk.
- Educate others to drive cultural and organizational change required for the smooth uptake of digital marketing platforms and programs you implement.
- Reach out to industry/research for benchmarking and best practice identification.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on the progress of projects.
- Degree in Marketing, MIS, Computer Science or similar
- Structured problem solving skills
- Self-starter with sharp decision making skills, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize.
- Strategy formulation – ability to identify root causes and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to drill down into details to ensure accuracy in deliverables.
- Ability to manage collaboratively within and across organizations, without judgment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence.
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure components:
- Software design or development
- Systems Operations / Management
- Database architecture
- IT Security
- Experience with AGILE development
- Software programming experience (app, websites, coder, scripting) is an asset.
Rooted in family values and entrepreneurial spirit, Rohit Group of Companies was founded in 1986 by Radhe Gupta. Together with his wife Krishna and son Rohit, Radhe grew the company from a small home builder to a diversified organization with operations in home building, residential and land development, residential rentals, commercial assets, and real estate lending. This vertical integration has positioned Rohit as an industry leader in Western Canada.
Our Vision is simple and straightforward – we are a “Real Estate Opportunity Company.”
Rohit Communities As a home builder, Rohit Group has built almost 5,000 homes across Western Canada. The business currently operates in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina and Fort McMurray, and is poised for future growth. It creates a true sense of community through an innovative perspective to generational living and unparalleled product diversification.
Rohit Commercial Rohit has been able to harness its design prowess to succeed in the commercial space as well, coupling that prowess with an innate ability to choose key build locations to create high quality residential and leasing opportunities.
Rohit Land Development With a portfolio of over 1,200 acres of land in Edmonton, Rohit Land Development is committed to crafting neighbourhoods that stand the test of time. The integration of home building, retail, commercial and land development teams allows Rohit to be at the cutting edge of urban planning.
Rohit Capital Rohit leverages all the knowledge, experience and nimble mindset of a builder and developer to invest in construction development and bridge financing. Rohit Capital provides functional capital and intelligent leveraging solutions for borrowers while maximizing returns for investors.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
As leaders in innovation, it comes as no surprise that Rohit Group has received multiple awards in recognition of development and design success, entrepreneurial spirit, workplace culture and philanthropy. Rohit has received national recognition as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Employers in Canada and as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces. To be selected in these competitions, Rohit has to exemplify industry leading traits in attracting and retaining top talent as well as offer an overall work experience that outrivaled countless other businesses. Rohit Group has also won Edmonton’s Home Builder of the Year four times in the past seven years.
Although a continually growing organization, Rohit Group hasn’t lost the foundation of being a family business. Each individual is dedicated to the success of the company, embracing the corporate values that Rohit Group was founded on and dubbing themselves Rohitians.
Rohit Group prides itself on creating a fun, challenging and exciting place to work. Rohitians are passionate, dedicated team players who put their best foot forward for the company every day. It’s this balance of hand work and fun that keeps the passion alive and team members engaged within the company.
The dynamic team is continuously innovating, and disrupting the industry with everything from groundbreaking technology to kitchen faucets.
Rohit Group has identified 8 core values that are at the heart of the organization:
Experience – Striving to exceed our clients’ expectations; to be fair, “plus a little bit more.”
Opportunity – Provide our clients, vendors, investors, and employees the potential to increase the return on their investment.
Efficiency – Optimizing solutions without compromising standards and or quality.
Integrity – To deliver on our intentions and commitments, while fostering responsible corporate and individual citizenship.
Innovation – Promote learning, encourage creative out of the box solutions and increase personal growth by coaching and mentoring our teammates.
Perseverance – Overcoming challenges.
Balance – Live, work & play.
Leadership – Raising the bar on achievement, inspiring others, and being a role model for others.
Giving back to the community has always been a fundamental initiative for the company. Through local development and a passionate Rohit team, we strive to give back to the communities in which we work. Through these initiatives, we continue to provide financial and volunteer assistance to local nonprofit and community groups. Partnering with many health, youth, senior and cultural organizations every year, Rohit makes a positive impact on the well-being of their communities. Rohit Group has demonstrated that giving back strengthens the core of a company, leaves and lasting impression and builds stronger relationships.
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage
- Personal Wellness Spending Account
- Group Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RSP program
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Discounted rate at select recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
- Employee referral programs
- And more
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career, look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be sent to Human Resources
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.