Event Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 13th Sep, 2018
- ZCL Composites Inc.
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications and/or a diploma in event planning
- 5 – 7 years of experience in major event planning, preferably in a B2B manufacturing environment
- Experience organizing tradeshows, conducting lead generation activities and managing vendor relations.
- 3 – 5 years of experience assisting with digital advertising and marketing automation campaigns.
- Experience dealing with multi-office regions, offsite employees in Canada and the US
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot would be an asset.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI
- Familiarity with CMS and CRM platforms is recommended
- Fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics is recommended
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive under pressure, without sacrificing quality
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and adept at learning new concepts and facing new challenges
- A positive attitude and a team player that fosters trust and respect
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and professional client-service
- Comfort with and demonstrated ability for public speaking
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 10% of the time within Canada and the US
- Contact Name
- ZCL | Xerxes Human Resources
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 10, 2018
Team Player. Result achiever. Effective Communicator.
If this describes you, we want you on our team. We’re looking for a marketing professional whose skills and goals match our Mission and Values. Benefits include:
- Competitive wage
- Challenging career
- Incentive compensation program
- Group benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Training and development opportunities through ZCL University
We are recruiting to the role of Event Marketing Specialist based in our Edmonton, Alberta (1420 Parsons Rd.) Head Office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Event Marketing Specialist is an intermediate level position accountable for developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns for B2B trade shows, seminars, webinars, and other events. In addition, the Event Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the Marketing team to build and execute marketing automation campaigns that create awareness and drive traffic for customer-facing events (offline and online). This position with play a key role in maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Sales organization, while helping the Marketing team to drive revenue growth for ZCL | Xerxes.
DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Use Salesforce Pardot to develop marketing plans and campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and lead generation for trade shows, webinars and other customer-facing events. Track and report on ROI.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build web landing pages and email communications, to send out targeted and relevant trade show and event invites.
- Develop marketing automation campaigns, to engage with sales contacts, helping to nurture these into marketing qualified leads (MQL) for the Sales organization.
- Review trade show business cases, participate in annual budget planning and manage the annual trade show calendar (20+ shows per year). Attend 3 – 5 key trade shows a year, representing the Marketing team.
- Develop and maintain internal trade show processes and strategies. Manage key vendor relationships related to trade shows. Develop attendee and information packages for trade shows.
- Provide organization with a turnkey approach for top trade shows including budget tracking, project management and logistics support before, during and after the event. Develop a high level of customer service and support to trade show and event attendees.
- Collaborate with the Research & Insights Analyst to acquire market intel to better align and market to desired trade show audiences, and assist with event lead assignment inside of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Update company intranet (ZCL Connect) with trade show forms, files and documents. Develop and maintain a trade show section on customer facing website (ZCL.com).
- Be accountable to ensuring booth design, marketing collateral, advertisements/sponsorships and related tasks in time for each trade show.
- Contact vendors and conduct competitive assessments of services rendered to evaluate how they are meeting expectations including: cost, quality, timelines, and providing expertise and value added services.
- Using vendor web portal, coordinate the shipment of approved marketing material including brochures, marketing toolkits and product information sheets, in close collaboration with vendors, sales and marketing.
- Provide marketing and logistics support with customer-facing/corporate events including annual golf tournaments.
- Support the activities and tactics included in marketing plans, marketing calendars marketing request forms and related tools.
- Assist with other marketing tasks as required.
For three decades, ZCL | Xerxes has been an industry leader in manufacturing high-quality fiberglass reinforced plastic storage tanks for the fuel, water/wastewater, and oil and gas markets. We pride ourselves on creating environmentally-safe products for storing and handling fuel, water/wastewater, chemicals, and other hazardous and corrosive liquids. Learn how our products preserve and protect the environment.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ZCL │XERXES is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply?
Apply directly here: https://recruiting.ultipro.ca