Graphic and Web Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 1st Nov, 2017
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- Experience in designing websites and/or web applications. School experience counts!
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Comfortable in a Mac environment.
- Written and oral communication skills a major plus, unless you’re a design savant who can get by without them.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment.
- University, college, or technical degree a plus, but not required. Students and new grads, please feel free to apply!
- All of our other general requirements on the main careers page.
- Contact Name
- Eric Warnke
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 5, 2018
We are on the hunt for a new team member who can help us realize our design goals while also providing forward thinking and opinions that we haven’t thought of.
You should be a graphic designer with a flare for web and interface design. You will probably dabble in print and other media once in a while, such as helping direct design for sales presentations or creating tutorial videos. We won’t require you to implement your designs with code, but if you are capable of that, don’t hesitate to show off.
Your typical day would be working with the founders and other team members to mockup new features for our app, improve our existing website, or maybe work on that long overdue swag we’ve promised everyone 😉
Mover is full of smart people with a variety of skills, but none of them can claim to be a designer. That means we need someone who can self direct as well as handle collaboration from the team. You will be our first designer hired.
If you’d be a great fit, please send your resume and any samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.