Posted/Last Revised: 9th Apr, 2017
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a graphic design focus.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in both web and print design
- You have experience developing brands from logo development to full implementation across various media
- You are experienced with using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- You’re a positive, passionate person who enjoys both team and individual work
- You are a creative problem solver and can anticipate and mitigate issues before they arise
- You have a very high attention to detail
- You stay cool under pressure
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and want to grow with an awesome company
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 31, 2017
KEEN Creative is looking for a passionate, driven, and fun Graphic Designer to add to our amazing, super talented, award winning creative team.
Are you looking for a creative workplace where you can contribute and make a positive impact? Do you dream about layout, typography, and colour swatches? Are you driven by collaboration, teamwork and meeting deadlines? The KEEN Creative team is looking for you!
WHO WE ARE
KEEN Creative is a fun, energetic, and downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) As a diverse, award-winning design, web, and marketing agency, we have created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada throughout our 13 plus years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome visual communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience. Continually expanding our business, we are currently looking to add a creative, skilled, and experienced individual to our team.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the high-level development and production of creative artwork. You will work with the entire Design Team and contribute to the development of client brands, marketing materials, and websites. You will be responsible for design materials from research and conceptual development to proofing and production of artwork. You will be a champion of KEEN, it’s policies, workflows, and culture. You will work with the department Directors to design and develop appropriate solutions for clients and ensure that projects are completed on time and on scope. You will be responsible for ensuring all details have been considered and high standards of work are always met.
As a KEEN employee you will be committed the overall success of the the company and our clients. You will adhere and be committed to KEEN’s core value, purpose and focus. You will be a asset to the KEEN team and strive to constantly improve in your role and contribute to our positive corporate culture.
Sound like a match? If so please send along your CV and portfolio. We’d like to thank everyone for their interest and application; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: The posting may close early if a suitable candidate is found. Don’t delay! Send in your application ASAP!