Posted/Last Revised: 8th Jul, 2018
- West Edmonton Mall
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 5, 2018
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development, design and production of West Edmonton Mall & Fantasyland Hotel’s visual graphic design and marketing projects and campaigns in order to effectively communicate information through advertising, publications, posters, signs, interactive media and visual graphics while presenting information in a way that is both accessible and aesthetically-pleasing.
- Working closely with various West Edmonton Mall and Fantasyland Hotel departments and project managers to establish goals, objectives, and time-lines for specific visual design and marketing projects.
- Designing print and multi-media artwork for promotional events including advertisements, brochures, flyers, major communication pieces, as well as designing mall signage.
- Implementing brand guidelines in all design work and maintaining the graphic design network and storage of files.
- Coming up with new, creative and fresh ideas for visual design and marketing projects and implementing them when appropriate.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Post-secondary education with a degree or diploma in a graphic design program
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years-experience working in graphic design.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CS4 including Dreamweaver and Flash as well as strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong creative ability and attention to detail as well as excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is required Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- This is a salaried position that is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.