Posted/Last Revised: 13th Jul, 2018
- Koch Auto Group
- Educational Req.
Please note that only applicants who have completed a diploma or degree with a minimum of two years experience will be considered.
- Contact Name
- Carla Gruber
- Contact Phone
- (780) 802-9565
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2018
We know applying for a new job at any company requires trust. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Koch. Here are a few points and resources that will give you an inside look at what life is like at Koch.
- We offer flexibility in your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- Variety in creative work from branding to advertising, you’ll do a lot to expand your wheel house
- Our Commitment to Applicants: koch.to/promise-to-applicants
- Core Values at Koch: koch.to/core-values
- Creep us on Instagram! koch.to/instagram
Who Are We?
We’re Koch, an Auto Group from Canada! We made waves in our industry as the first OEM dealer to offer Canadians an automotive e-commerce experience. Our leadership team has presented at Think Google for our achievements in automotive. We have direct relationships with Google, Facebook and Kijiji. We work directly with the Ford Motor Company, one of the worlds largest and most recognized brands. We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and accurate. Small teams mean less bureaucracy, less management, and more getting things done.
Who Are You?
Are you an Adobe nerd? Are you a design geek? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
We’re looking for someone who loves conceptualization and branding. Our ideal candidate enjoys optimizing brand identity and maintaining brand consistency.
You must have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, Adobe Creative Suite, and a diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a focus in Graphic Design. In addition to your technical skills, you must have great interpersonal skills, accountability for time management, and the ability work autonomously.
The work you do at Koch will have a visible and transparent impact on the business. We truly value great design, because it directly connects with the audience, reinforcing the persuasive power of any marketing effort.
You should crave setting your own course. At Koch, things move quickly and meetings can occur randomly—weekly or monthly one-on-ones. You always have complete control of your day, but you need to make things happen without someone directing you.
Join Our Team
If you would like to join the team, apply today! Please note that only applicants who have completed a diploma or degree and included a resume and portfolio (link preferred) will be considered. Along with your application, you must answer all the questions provided.
Visit our Instagram page to get a better feel for our company culture: http://www.instagram.com/kochautogroup.
Visit our website to get a better idea of our branding: http://www.kochford.com
What You Will Do As Our Graphic Designer
- Manage, collaborate, and develop marketing assets and creatives that meet our marketing objectives
- Prepare and submit design drafts for approval
- Coordinate and create all aspects of production for print, audio-visual, or electronic materials (web, digital screens)
- Manage cost of material and time to complete print production
- POS management (promotional displays, packaging, business cards, and marketing brochures)
- Perform research on competing dealers and market trends in relation to design
- Review, manage, and produce all promotional items
- A diploma or degree in Graphic Design
- A portfolio of your work upon applying
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
- Strong oral/written communications skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with an automotive dealer
- Experience with advertising
- Marketing background
- Experience with video editing and videography
Applying Is Simple
We will only consider candidates who can dedicate the next two years to graphic design at Koch. If this is you, send us a one page resume and answer the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this role?
- Why do you want to work at Koch instead of somewhere else?
- Send us a link to your portfolio.
Finally, wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone who we feel would be a good fit for Koch.