GRAPHIC DESIGNER/MARKETING COORDINATOR – FULL-TIME
Posted/Last Revised: 28th Nov, 2017
- Carrington Communities
- 4308-87 Street
- Educational Req.
The ideal candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and confident designer/marketing professional with strong communication and organization skills, able to work in a fast paced, market driven environment.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design and/or Marketing from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a graphic designer with marketing coordination is required.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) in a PC environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for print and Web.
- Ability to problem solve and work creatively with limited resources.
- Self-motivated and confident in making decisions
- Experience meeting deadlines with tight timelines and performing in multi-tasking environment
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to proof one’s own work
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Understands the importance of SEO and social media to advertise to the masses
- Ability and willingness to work the odd evening or weekend for showsuite openings and events
- Contact Name
- Andrea Yury
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 12, 2018
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator will assist in researching, planning and creating all advertisements and promotional materials as necessary. Design items may include but are not limited to logos, brochures, print ads, outdoor signage, interior signage for sales centers etc.
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator must effectively communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
Other tasks include marketing administration, event planning, maintenance of all sites in terms of signage/sales centres and other duties as required. This position requires a balance of graphic skill and marketing prowess.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Communities provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Business Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Please submit resume and on-line portfolio with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title
“Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator”:
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.