GRAPHIC DESIGNER/MARKETING COORDINATOR – FULL-TIME
Posted/Last Revised: 7th Mar, 2017
- Carrington Group of Companies
- 4803 87 Street
- Based on Experience
- Educational Req.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design and/or Marketing from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a graphic designer with marketing coordination is required.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite in a PC environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for print and Web.
- Ability to problem solve and work within a budget.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Working as a team, be involved in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 28, 2017
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator will work with the Sales and Marketing team to research, plan and prepare print and web advertisements and promotional materials for Carrington Group of Companies as well as plan, organize and execute marketing plans to facilitate new showhome/suite openings and maintain the needs of existing sites.
The ideal candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer and marketing professional with strong communication and organization skills, able to work in a fast paced, market driven environment.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator will assist in researching, planning and creating all advertisements and promotional materials as necessary. Design items may include but are not limited to logos, brochures, outdoor signage, interior signage for sales centers, etc.
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator must effectively communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
Other tasks include marketing administration, event planning, maintenance of all sites in terms of signage/sales centers and other duties as required. This position requires a balance of graphic skill and marketing prowess.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Communities provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit resume with cover letter and online portfolio with salary expectations, quoting the position title “Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org