Posted/Last Revised: 30th Jan, 2018
- Hoopla Media
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Two years of relevant experience: this may be education, professional experience, or maybe producing videos has been a long time hobby and you’re ready to turn it into a career
- Is passionate about video
- Has great people skills, is a team player, and remains calm under pressure
- Is a self starter. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t need to be told what to do.
- Knows the ins and outs of Google Drive
- Bonus—not required for the position, but certainly nice-to-have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or After Effects.
This is an entry level job, so even if you don’t have all the requirements listed above, send us an email as to why you think you’d be a good fit—if you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send us a cover letter, demo reel if you have one, and resume to email@example.com. Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Contact Name
- Colleen Nuc
- Contact Phone
- (780) 995-7497
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 1, 2018
The Hoopla Team is looking to add a junior editor to the team. If selected, you’ll coordinate and work on projects when they reach post production. These projects will cover a wide variety of videos: corporate, commercial, documentaries, and scripted/narrative. You’ll edit, select music, and manage backups for the Hoopla footage library.
A bit about Hoopla:
Hoopla is an award winning video production agency located in the heart of Edmonton. We’re passionate about our city, creativity, and bringing stories to life through video.
We’re a small scrappy team. Of course, your primary role will be to work in post production, but every member of the Hoopla team wears a few different hats. We’ll likely see you on set once in a while and helping out with different projects when needed.