Hungry Junior Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 30th Jan, 2018
- ANVL Creative
- Educational Req.
- Contact Name
- Jordan Braz
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 25, 2018
HUNGRY JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
wanted for part-time position, tight deadlines, creative debates, hard work, and better than average wage. Room to grow within the position, but more importantly, room to grow your creative passion in a casual studio environment producing real work, for real clients.
Do you have a drive for design that you can’t quite explain? Are disciplined with your time and want to learn as much as possible about graphic design while you’re in or just out of post-secondary school? Are you eager to provide clients with your design know how and superior customer service? We’re looking for an apprentice to take under our wing and show them what we know about design, production, and the larger design industry.
The position offers 8-15 hrs of work a week with flexible hours to work around your schedule. Possibility of additional hours based on client work volume.
Must cut the mustard on:
- Working in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A grasp of basic design principles for print design and production. (Typography, Hierarchies, White Space, Visual Balance, etc.)
- Being a problem solver and collaborating with a team but when necessary having the discipline to hunker down and get the job done on your own.
- Leaving your ego at the door.
- Having a willingness to grow and learn outside your comfort zone.
Would be nice, but don’t beat yourself up:
- Some experience with basic website design principles.
- A basic understanding of WordPress CMS and updating WordPress sites.
- A basic familiarity of HTML coding language.
- Strong communication skills (on paper (or email) and in face-to-face)
- Your own MacBook Pro capable of supporting Adobe Creative Suite. (If not, no problem we got you covered.)
Are you ready for the grind & glory? Tell us how you’re the hardest working designer you know and show off your design chops.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.