Junior Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 31st Aug, 2018
- Booster Juice
- Educational Req.
Educational Requirements Include:
- Degree, Diploma and/or Certificate in Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years of experience collectively focused on graphic design
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suites.
- Flexible “can-do” attitude, strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of print production and prepress skills an asset
- Strong execution skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading to produce quality marketing materials.
- Contact Name
- Karen Smola
- Contact Phone
- (780) 485-8586
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 17, 2018
We are looking for an individual who will represent our company in a positive manner while being an ambassador of health, wellness and the Booster Juice brand. This position is based out of Booster Juice’s Edmonton office. In this role, working with the Senior Graphic Designer and reporting to the National Marketing Lead you will be responsible for the following:
- Proficient design skills and willingness to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effectively interpret a project brief to design a variety of campaign elements
- Manage a queue of projects to meet deadlines
- Adhere to the Booster Juice brand guidelines
- Bring creative ideas and a unique skillset to the department
- Work with the Marketing team to develop creative for national and regional initiatives
- Communicate with members of the marketing team to facilitate Franchise Partner (FP) requests across Canada including: local sponsorship or store specific promotions, grand openings, anniversary celebrations, directional signage, outdoor advertising (i.e. transit or billboard campaigns), flyers, coupons, posters and digital banners
- Communicate with the members of the marketing team to facilitate national marketing materials including: sizing out product launch campaign materials, in-store feature signage, national sponsorship promotions, event signage, large scale digital and print advertising campaigns, social media content, gift card designs, and corporate communication tools.
- Support Senior Graphic Designer with operational and store development requests including menu board updates, large format exterior decals and interior store design as required.
- Communicate project updates with IT, Marketing/Advertising, Business Development and Operations team as needed.
- Consult with the existing marketing team to evaluate external production vendor invoices, quality of materials and efficiency to ensure the company is receiving the best production value available
- Ensure brand consistency in all designs and follow the brand standards
- Work with the marketing team toward on-time delivery of marketing materials