Junior Web Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Aug, 2018
- FREE Branding & Digital
- Educational Req.
Our ideal candidate:
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress) and back-end web development (PHP, MySQL)
- Experience working with front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Semantic UI, Bulma)
- Solid professional communication (written and verbal) skills
- Organized multi-tasker who can prioritize work in a fast-paced agency setting
- Contact Name
- Dustin Coulson
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 17, 2018
Endlessly enthusiastic about all things digital, you’ve got a knack for uncovering solutions in code. You’ve also been eagerly waiting to start your high-energy agency career with a collaborative and flexible team.
A sharp and inquisitive thinker, your technical abilities are impressive, but your insatiable thirst to learn and seek solutions is what truly sets you apart.
In this role, you’ll work closely with members and leaders of the FREE team. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with a progressive agency model and highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a cover letter about why you’re the perfect fit.