Marketing and Communications Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 8th Jun, 2018
- Christmas Bureau of Edmonton
- Educational Req.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- University degree in communications, public relations, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of five years of experience in communications and marketing. Experience in non profit environment an asset.
- Experience in developing and executing a marketing communication plan.
- Demonstrated partnership building, including with local media. Experience in media relations.
- Experience in generating and publishing information in various forms including website, social media platforms, newsletters, articles. Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional presentation skills.
- Proven experience in delivering effective and engaging communications.
- Proven ability to measure impact of marketing communication efforts.
- Capacity to think creatively and challenge convention.
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize information.
- Accomplished at developing and nurturing working relationships.
- Contact Name
- Darlene Kowalchuk
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jul. 31, 2018
The Christmas Bureau of Edmonton is a non-denominational, culturally inclusive organization, providing a festive meal to about 65,000 people each December. The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for the development and execution of an effective, timely, measurable Marketing and Communication Plan. This opportunity is well suited to someone interested in building engagement among multiple target audiences and re-energizing a Brand.