Marketing & Communications Advisor
Posted/Last Revised: 30th Jan, 2018
- Nilex Inc.
- Educational Req.
- Marketing or related business degree
- 5-7 years of experience with marketing communications or product marketing
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications
- Familiarity with B2B marketing would be an asset
- Experience with marketing automation is an asset
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Google suite and Sales Force (CRM) is an asset.
The successful Marketing and Communications Advisor will be a proven marketing generalist who has strong organization, time management and project management skills with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment without compromising accuracy, product quality and detail. Your superb written communication skills and ability to multitask priorities will add to your success in this role.
- Contact Name
- Stephanie Blake
- Contact Phone
- (780) 801-3394
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 16, 2018
Position Outline: Reporting to our Marketing and Communications Director, the successful candidate will work closely with our Regional Sales teams to develop and execute external marketing and communications plans to support the overall business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build annual marketing communications plans for products, external initiatives, programs, trade shows and events.
- Develop and drive demand generation through integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Create product positioning and messaging that communicates the value proposition and unique benefits of Nilex core products and solutions.
- Manage all aspects of design, communication and execution of marketing collateral and resources.
- Produce content for the company intranet, external website and social media channels.