Posted/Last Revised: 2nd May, 2017
- Williams Engineering Canada
- Educational Req.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a related field
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and the ability to provide feedback to others in a diplomatic and constructive manner.
- The ability to think creatively and work with others to develop out-of-the-box ideas.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven track record for providing exceptional customer service.
Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite is a must have.
- Good understanding of marketing, communications, and business development practices.
- Contact Name
- Courtney Maddox
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 10, 2017
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create custom proposals, qualifications packages and presentations to support the organization and its business development efforts
- Support the creation and maintain written content to be used in traditional and new media platforms
- Edit project profiles that are submitted by the project controls group on behalf of our regional offices
- Develop printed and digital marketing materials to suit a variety of channels in the business
- Fact check information submitted to the marketing group by regional offices and the project controls group for the purposes of promoting the company
- Interview employees to develop various pieces of content when necessary
- Develop and program internal templates, look for ways to improve them, and create new ones.
- Help maintain the Marketing and Communications Standards/Guidelines book
Secondary Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain, coordinate, and edit various digital marketing tools including: the external and internal websites, company brand book, external and internal e-newsletters, digital display boards, etc.
- Coordinate and design graphics for print and web
- Coordinate photography for marketing purposes
- Assist with preparation for tradeshows (prepare marketing materials, etc.)
- Assist with the monthly marketing and communications report
- Assist with updating and maintaining various social media sites
- Maintain Outlook and template signature blocks using a dedicated software program
- Research and recommend award application opportunities for the firm. Edit regional content for the award submission, coordinate the submission, and produce the layout and graphical submission aspects of each award.
- Investigate and coordinate promotional materials, track expenditures, and review effectiveness of different products
- Help support relationships between the organization’s external suppliers when required (printers, promotional companies, etc.)