Posted/Last Revised: 27th Mar, 2018
- Go Auto Corporate
- Contact Name
- Felicia Palmer
- Contact Phone
- (780) 901-4996
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2018
The Go Auto Marketing team is growing and looking a talented person to join our fast-paced team. As one of the largest Automotive dealer groups in Canada, the right candidate will be contributing to the marketing efforts of 40+ Car Dealerships, an Insurance brokerage, a Financing and Leasing company, and several other entities, while helping us grow the Go Auto Brand.
We are currently looking to add a MARKETING COORDINATOR to the marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator role is essential to the day to day execution of our marketing efforts. We need an energetic person who brings their A game to the office every day; someone who is willing to put the time in when it is required and has a passion to continually learn new skills.
Think you have what it takes? Here are some of the requirements we have for the role:
- You can take direction from the Director of Marketing to help execute weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing campaigns and tasks.
- You have an eye for data and using excel is as easy as breathing.
- Maybe you aren’t James Joyce, but you can write great content for websites, flyers, emails and other marketing materials.
- You love deadlines. More importantly, you love meeting deadlines.
- You are comfortable learning new tools to manage information like our CRM or our E-Mail Marketing Tools.
- You can get used to a consistent but you can deftly handle a curve ball and react effectively to unique situations.
- You love acronyms. PPC, CTR, CRM, ROI, HTTP and hundreds more. And when we throw one at you that you don’t know, you come back with a wikipedian knowledge of it.
- Experience in Marketing is important, but we are more interested in people who can work hard, learn and execute day in and day out.
In return, Go Auto offers competitive wages, and outstanding perks like a hot lunch program (delivered right to your desk!), Phone Program, Staff purchase program and a huge opportunity for growth and advancement. Plus you get to work with some pretty amazing and talented people.
To apply, please email Felicia Palmer at email@example.com.