Posted/Last Revised: 1st May, 2018
- Bartle & Gibson Co. Ltd.
- 13475 Fort Road, Edmonton Alberta
- Educational Req.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, digital media or communications
- Diploma or degree in marketing, business, web development or a related field
- Programming/development experience (application, HTML, CSS, PHP, responsive emails)
- CRM and CMS usage
- Database management and maintenance
- Content management and coordination
- Copywriting experience will be considered an asset but is not required
- Contact Name
- Joshua Pedersen
- Contact Phone
- (780) 472-2850
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 7, 2018
Bartle & Gibson Co. Ltd. has been in business since 1944 and is proud to be an industry leading distributor in plumbing, heating and electrical supplies across Western Canada and the Northwest Territories. We are committed to providing excellent service to our valued customers and an exciting and positive workplace to our team members.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an eager and talented individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator at Bartle & Gibson’s Head Office located in Edmonton.
Reporting directly to and working along side the Marketing Manager, you will support Bartle & Gibson’s digital and programmatic needs. The Marketing Coordinator will design graphics, complete website updates, create landing pages, design posters, create digital assets, implement email campaigns, maintain consistent communications between suppliers/customers and our organization, and other tasks as needed. This role will assist in the deployment of digital initiatives, and help ensure a high level of email response, web usability and adherence to best practices for digital development.
Your main job duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Creating multiple email templates, designs & ongoing development of email marketing collateral to support several unique segments of customers
- Assisting in the maintenance of an effective multi-segmented email program and strategy (experience in Eloqua will be considered an asset)
- Coordinating the execution of large group international travel events
- Evaluating existing marketing technologies to offer ideas for areas of improvement
- Coordinating supplier / co-op partner promotions and branch events
- Updating of web properties that function on a custom CMS
- Assisting in designing and building of HTML/CSS for websites and landing pages
- Providing guidance in optimizing web layout and design
- Proofing, monitoring, and debugging digital collateral, websites
- Managing, reporting on analytics accounts as needed
- Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments
- Developing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders (suppliers, customers and employees)
- Ensuring compliance with licensing and advertising laws, and other statutory regulations
- Copywriting experience will be considered an asset
- Project management/coordination
- Content sourcing and collection
- Designing graphic collateral with assistance from our graphic designer
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
- Efficient time management including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and collaboratively
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail; ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with excellent editing and proof reading abilities
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles
If you want to join a company with a great culture that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to submit your resume to email@example.com. Our compensation and benefits, including profit sharing and career growth potential are competitive and will be based on experience and abilities.
*No phone calls or drop ins. Apply by application submission only, stating applicable experience and salary expectations in your cover letter. All submissions are kept in the highest level of confidentiality. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with Bartle & Gibson, however, only those who possess the desired qualifications and experience will be contacted for further review.
Final candidates will be required to undergo an assessment and security screening, including a criminal record check. Employment is subject to screening completion that is satisfactory to Bartle & Gibson.
Bartle & Gibson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and opportunity for advancement from within the organization.