Posted/Last Revised: 20th Sep, 2018
- AMA - Alberta Motor Association, Insurance Services
- Kingsway, Edmonton
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or a related area with a background in e-mail and database marketing.
- You have a minimum of three years’ online marketing experience along with working knowledge of commonly accepted marketing measures and e-mail marketing best practices.
- You have at least three years’ experience working with online and offline channels, including direct mail, experience editing HTML, developing landing pages, and coding sharing mechanisms (Facebook ‘likes’, etc.)
- In depth experience managing e-mail campaigns including design, deployment, tracking and evaluation.
- You have experience refining e-mail marketing programs using A/B testing to determine what e-mail facets are effective with the specific target audience.
- You will get bonus points for having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, email marketing, copywriting, radio, print media and advertising.
- You have proficiency in working with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Contact Name
- Vishnu Singh
- Contact Phone
- (587) 990-5790
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 15, 2018
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will manage the scheduling, deployment and reporting of all online and offline marketing campaigns for the Insurance department.
- Manage the content process for business unit driven online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Work with each marketing department and business unit to analyze and test marketing campaigns to continually improve their effectiveness.
- Conduct research on marketing tactics best practices and provide information and guidance to stakeholders.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make recommendations for improvement.
- Build out sophisticated triggered, lifecycle, and batch email programs.
- Analyze and interpret marketing data and research for key consumer insights.
- Identify new market opportunities for promoting Insurance products and services.