Posted/Last Revised: 20th Nov, 2018
- Testfire Labs
- Edmonton, AB
- Contact Name
- Danelle Fash
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 10, 2018
Do you want to fundamentally improve the way people do business, to make it more fun and productive? We’re seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our small team and make a big difference.
Testfire Labs is headquartered in Edmonton, AB, with team members who also work remotely throughout Canada. A perk of joining our team is the freedom to work in Canada wherever you’re happiest and most productive!
We’re a fast-growing nimble startup building innovative products and services that take advantage of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence, with a particular focus on workplace productivity. Our current flagship product, Hendrix.ai, leverages natural language processing and machine learning to automatically capture meeting notes and optimize organizational outcomes. Continuous learning is a must; you will be growing professionally alongside the company in this rapidly growing industry.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, wearing different hats at times, where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You are energized by this challenge, ready to roll up your sleeves and a blast to work with. Our core team culture is the belief in a ‘people-first’ approach. Amazing people, building the right things for our awesome users, in the right way, working sane hours and enjoying working life balance. We expect great things from our people and we invest in return with:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator, an energetic do-er and perpetual learner, to join our growing team. The coordinator will play a key role in crafting memorable marketing copy and helping grow our social following. We’re looking for a strong communicator, someone who has a way with words, excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and someone who’s looking to grow as quickly as we do!
Our new Marketing Coordinator will:
- Write and edit compelling and engaging content for our various channels, including newsletters, emails, blog posts, social posts, and more
- Lead and report on the success of our social media efforts, creating engaging content to help grow our channels
- Assist with the setup, optimization, and reporting of social media advertising campaigns across our channels
- Support the Marketing Manager in the ideation, execution, and reporting of various marketing initiatives
- Coordinate the logistics of external events and trade shows, including the production of branded swag items
- Help prepare various award, pitch, and investor presentations and applications
- Act as a bridge between marketing and our various internal teams, offering to assist with content creation for user emails, dashboard messaging, or support articles – whatever need arises, you’re happy to jump onboard to help!
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in an agency or marketing-related role
- You may have post-secondary education in marketing, communications, and/or business, which is an asset
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to write stellar copy for brochures, emails, blogs, case studies, social posts and more
- You have superior organizational and time management skills, with a keen attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- You have some knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM
- You have experience working in the following social and ad manager platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you hold certifications in social media advertising, such as Facebook Blueprint and/or Twitter Flight School – that’s an asset
- You have previous event and/or trade show coordination experience
- You’re a marketing nerd with a passion for marketing communications
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and you’re motivated to contribute to a dedicated team that’s all about working hard and having fun while we’re doing it!
If you think you’re the person Testfire needs, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.